This is an update on what has been added to the Atlas of New South Wales.
Atlas NSW 2.0
The following is a list of items that have been added to the Atlas of New South Wales. We would like to thank the community of users that have given us feedback in support of this project.
- Integration of interactive charts (hover over charts to see more details)
- Introduction of Australia-wide Census datasets
- Heritage Properties of NSW (under History)
- Shortcut keys (i to zoom in, o to zoom out, ESC to close popups)
Atlas NSW 1.0.1
- Forestry, Economic Sector and Labour Underutilisation maps have been added
- The time slider year indicator now correctly displays in Internet Explorer 7
- Generic site search results are now more descriptive.
- System messages are now passed to the debugger console log
- Social sharing connections now correctly operate in Internet Explorer
- Cached layers are now switched off at scales that are not appropriate. Examples include: Soils and Vegetation.
- Improvements to European Settlement include better feature indicators and updated legend
- New Zealand has now been added to the Changing State Borders dataset
- Map feature charts have now been optimized for better visibility.
- Vegetation feature caches have been fine tuned.
- The national park map is now using polygons rather then points.